Oyster Mushroom Sautéed in Garlic
Here is a delicious preparation for sautéed oyster mushrooms that takes less than 5 minutes including preparation time. You will find this a mild but flavorful meal or side dish. If you can’t find oyster mushrooms, choose another medium cap mushroom.
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced garlic
- 5 or 6 sliced black olives
- 4 teaspoons chopped parsley or parsley garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Remove mushroom stems and slice the caps coarsley.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Sauté oyster mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add shallots, olives, garlic, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute longer stirring. Add white wine, heat for 30 seconds and serve.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Harvest to Table at https://harvesttotable.com/oyster_mushroom_in_garlic_the/